To support our mission, we need Energetic Developers, System Analyst, Business Analysts,
Technical Engineer (Network, DBA) and support team members. Both experienced and
fresh graduates will find challenging and opportunities to advance. The multination
environment helps you improve your English, learn different cultures.
If you would like to explore your future with us, please check out our job vacancies
- System Analyst (SAP/ERP)
- Experience in SAP/ERP
- Experience in SAP/ERP (SD, MM or WM) is preferable
- Experience in Inventory or supply chain business is preferable.
- Eager to learn about new technology
- System Analyst (Trading Business)
- Experience in trading business (Wholesales and Warehouse Management)
- Experience in software/business application development
- Experience using OOAD
- Perform well in system development life cycle
- Able to work under pressure
- System Analyst (HR System)
- 2-3 years Experience in System Analyst using OOAD
- 3-4 years Experience in C#.net, Crystal Report, and SQL server Stored Procedure
- Experience in developing HR system
- System Analyst (Accounting/Finance)
- 1-2 years experience in design application system with OOAD
- 3-4 years exp in C#.net, Crystal report and SQL server stored procedure
- Business knowledge in Accounting and finance
- Knowledge in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) is an advantage.
- Experience in design and develop application with VB 6 is an advantage.
- Knowledge in OLAP is an advantage.
- System Analyst
- 5 years experience in tailor made system development
- Experience in OOAD and UML
- Good business knowledge is preferable.
- Business Analyst (Dealer Management System)
- 5 or more year experience in DMS (Dealer Management System implementation) as business
- Experience in Spare Part System of Automotive Dealer Management system
- Knowledge and skill in Oracle DB or SQL DB is an advantage.
- Technical Engineer (network)
- 2-3 years of experience in infrastructure Implementation/ Operation (Network Security,
- Experience in Cisco products, Firewalls, Window, Active Directory are advantage.
- Technical Engineer (Server)
- Experience in server support more than 1 year and ever work as project member
- Good knowledge of physical server and virtualization server
- Knowledge on the below topics are advantage
- Server and Network virtualization management
- Microsoft Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory Management, AIX Server
- DB2, MS SQL, Oracle Database
- Programmer (ABAPER)
- Experience as ABAPER at least 1 year
- Knowledge of ABAP/4 programming is preferable
- Knowledge and skill in ABAP report (ALV, List Processing) is preferable
- Knowledge and skill in Smart forms is preferable
- Programmer ( C#)
- 2 -3 years experience in windows and web application (C# and Java)
- Familiar with MS SQL Server 2000 or 2005
- Programmer (RPG)
- 2 -3 years experience in RPG IV/ RPG ILE programming and iSeries application support
- Knowledge and skill in MS SQL
- Experience in PC application development (C#.Net) is an advantage.
- Experience in Automotive, Inventory and Logistic business is preferable.
All positions are required Bachelor’s degree in IT related field and good command
of English. Interest person please submit your CV by email to email@example.com
. For more information please call us at 02-9662260 ext 6844.